Postproduction part 2

 What kind of transitions, effects, and titles are you using? Why?

I am using a red title to fit the horror movie title convention. I was going to use the cross fade transition for the opening credits, however I wanted to make the credits shorter. 

What kind of sounds do you need to add? How so?

The sounds that I need to add are sounds of a ghost because my opening sequence will include a ghost in it. I'm going to add the sound of a ghost by searching on YouTube, "non-copyright ghost sounds".

Difficulties

I had difficulties with the shots and the credits exceeding 2 minutes. However, I shortened the credits to make the opening sequence less than 2 minutes.

Changes and revisions

I changed the pace of the credits. Christian needs to re-film all of the shots with more lighting. There should be an establishing shot in the beginning of the movie.

Photo and video evidence


Comments

Popular Posts