Production week

 What kind of technology did you use during the process?

I wasn't involved in any filming, but one of my group members used a iPhone 8 plus.

What did you learn about using production technologies (cameras, lights, etc) ? 

I learned about low lighting, the camera angles, editing techniques, and more. I learned about Premiere Pro, a editing software. 

Did you consult any sources to learn how to use your equipment (YouTube tutorials, etc.)?

I did not consult any sources for learning how to use my equipment. I was not involved in any part of filming. If I was the person for filming, I would consult multiple sources on how to use my equipment.

Did you work from any influences when recording certain shots?

Most of the shots that were filmed are influenced by horror movies of the past. Most horror movie directors follow convention by taking notes from previous movies. One certain shot is a POV shot of Shamar looking at a ghost. That's conventional for horror films.

Diary entries

All of the shots are filmed at a house. Christian is filming all of the shots for our film. 

Difficulties

We had difficulties choosing which house to film at. Ultimately, my group decided it was best for Christian to film all of the shots at his house. Once Christian gets all of the shots done, we will edit the shots for our opening sequence.

Learning experiences

We learned that we could just film all of the shots at another house and then edit them. 

Changes and revisions

We made a location change for filming.

Outtakes or bloopers

There was no bloopers.




Comments

Popular Posts